Friday, October 15, 2010

Numbers ( Part 8 )

- Maybe... but maybe they mean something else... - I said
- But, like what? -  Jasper answered
- The numbers that we have are 18 - 09 - 10 and 7.36, right?
- Yes
- Well, it´s more probable that the First number secuence ( 18 - 09 - 10 ) are a date, but what about the other?
- I´m not sure, Jasper - I said to him
- Maybe it means an hour! - he said
I suddenly reacted. I remembered that the Date when I saw that secuence in my Notebook was on September 18, 2010 at 7:30 A.M.
- You are right, Jasper! It´s the same hour I saw the first secuence!
- But why is that important?
 We remained in Silence until I said:
- Maybe it´s an important date because something has started.
These words gave us a Spooky feeling.
- That posibility scares me... - he said
- We have to find those weird men, we have to know what´s happening!- I said
Suddenly, my Notebook crashed to the Floor, like if someone pushed it. When I saw it, I couldn´t move.
- What happens, Jerry? - Jasper said
There, on my Notebook, was written: "If so, you will not wait too much"
                                                                                                                    Made by Je45rry
( Part 9 coming soon )                     

No comments:

Post a Comment