Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Numbers ( Part 7 )

- No, but I already have a suggestion... - I said
- Like what? - asked Jasper
- It´s obvious that those numbers mean something really important... -
- But, what? - 
- I don´t know exactly... -
- What where the first numbers that you saw, Jerry ? -
- 18 - 09 - 10 -
Both started thinking, trying to know what those numbers meant, until Jasper shouted:
- I know! I know!!! - 
- What? - I said to him, ansious
- It´s a date!!!
I couldn´t move. Maybe he was right.
- Jasper, I think it´s true! -
- So, those numbers mean 18 of September of 2010?
- Maybe... but maybe they mean something else...
                                                                                                                                            Made by Je45rry
( Part 8 coming soon )

2 comments: