Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blog Makeover!

 Hello Penguins! As you may noticed already, I have made a Special makeover to my Blog in celebration of the Halloween Party of this Year. At the Header you can see the Blog´s Title and the Pages. If you want to go to any Page, just click it! At the Sidebar you can see that the name of the Widgets are in different color and type of letter.
All these changes taked me around 3 hours! So, send a comment of what do you think! In other news, the last day of my Halloween Costume Contest is in October 20, so if you still want to participate, you can! Also, maybe you have been reading my Story "Numbers" in my Blog, and I would like to know what do you think about it, and how I can get it better. Any good ideas that you can give me will be shown as your idea. So, comment and see you later!

5 comments:

  1. Cool! I really Like it! Can I join thjis site? Please let me know by emailing me at: clubpenguinclub.moderate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didnt send the email. Please let me know. I would also be happy to let you join my site and maybe be an admin. I hope I can! I will do some other things for you if you let me join!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m sorry, Chuckyb13, but I am okay. I really appreciate what you are trying to do, but I´m fine, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your new title its so cool how did you do tat effect thingy with the clubpenguin info text?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I selected "Bad Transmision" List on the Effect options and I decided to use that one :D

    ReplyDelete