Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Numbers ( Part 10 )

- My Math Professor!!! -
- Your math proffesor? -
- Yes! Don´t you remember? I told you that he found some numbers the same day you saw those Numbers for the first time.
I began to remember...
- Yes, you are right Jasper! - I said
- So, what are we waiting for? We have to find him! -
- But, we don´t know his address... -
We remained in silence a few seconds, until I said:
- So we will have to wait until tomorrow.. -
- Yes, I think -
Then, Jasper asked me if he could sleep there, in the House.
- My parents haven´t arrived yet, so, I think you can -
- Thanks! - he said
That night we couldn´t sleep well, because we where thinking of what we would tell the Professor when we where there on the School.
The next day, we waked up by the Alarm of my Clock. Inmediatly, we got ready to go to the School. When we where finally there, we began searching him on all places.
- Where could he be? - I asked
- Hmmm, I don´t know... - Jasper answered back to me
- Wait, there it is! -
There was Jasper´s Math Professor, walking like if he was scared by something.
- Professor! - Jasper shouted to him
His Math Professor, Mister Frank, saw Jasper, and he began walking to him.
- Mister Frank, we have to know something - Jasper said
- We need to know what where the Numbers that appeared in your Notebook some days ago - I said to him Miter Frank.
He looked at us like if he was even more scared.
- Why do you want to know? - he asked, shaking
- We just need to know - Jasper answered
He seemed like if he was thinking if he would say it or not, until he finally said:
- 40 26 , 3 , 41 -
Inmediatly, we heared something like Glass chrasing, and soon we saw Students running to us.
- What happens!?! - Jasper said
But then we saw them.
                                                                                                 Made by Je45rry
( Part 11 coming soon )

1 comment: