Friday, September 24, 2010

Newspaper #257!

 Hello penguins! Yesterday Club Penguin released the Newspaper edition #257. In this Newspaper Club Penguin announces many important things, like the remodelation of the Stadium celebrating the launch of Club Penguin.s new game "Club Penguin Game Day" for Wii. Other important thing is that probably in October 5 Black Puffles will be playing with us on the Cart Surfer Game! This are the Upcoming Events:

- October 5: Penguin Style and New Stamps.
- October 8: New Penguin Mail
- October 8: Secrets of the Bamboo Forest at Stage

In other news, some of you may have read before that I was thinking to create a Blog about Pandanda. But I am so busy with School that I can´t post so much in this Blog. So I decided to cancel that idea. Also, you may have noticed very much that I haven´t been posting here for a while. This doesn´t means I am closing this Blog. Please don´t stop visiting this Blog. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment