Friday, February 4, 2011

4522912 ( Part 9 )

                                                      

                                                                                 Day 3

<< Beep Beep Beep >>

My alarm clock waked me up. My mom made me some hot cakes and hot chocolate. When I finished my breakfast, I quickly brush my theet and entered the car. It was 7:00 AM, and that mean that I was in time for School. When we arrived to School, I immediatly went where Steve was. Then I said to him:
- Steve, today is the day 3. This means that we just need to survive 3 more days, are we are free, OK? -
- Yeah, Jerry I know.. the problem is that his source traps have been getting worst and more intelligent, until the point he used your mom. We need to be in extreme alert -
- I agree, Steve -
In that moment, my History teacher entered the Classroom.
- Good morning, class. Today we are going to talk about War messages -
- War messages? What's that? - Steve asked
- Let me tell you. Time ago, our nation needed to send secret messages to other countries requesting help during War. One of their codes where the "Tic Tac Toe" and the "Number code" -
- Number code? - I asked
- Yes, number code. It works in this way: Every letter in the alphabet had a certain number. For example, letter A is the first letter in the Alphabet, so its number is 1. B is number 2, C is 3, D is 4 and so on -
In that moment, an horrible thought passed through my mind.
I taked my notebook out, and I wrote:
4522912
- "Lets see... D is 4...." - I thought
D = 4
- "So 5 is E..."-
E = 5
- "22 is V" -
V = 22
Steve saw what I was doing. He stared to the Notebook.
- "9 is I" - I thought, terrorized
I = 9
- "Oh my god, it can't be!!! - I thought, full of panic, suggesting what the next number was.
L = 12
4522912 = DEVIL
I screamed of horror. I couldn't believe it.
- Jerry!!! What happens?!? - the teacher asked
I couldn't answer. I was in a terrible shock.
- Jerry? Please answer me! What happens? -
- Professor... I think Jerry and I need some fresh air. Can we go outside for a moment? - Steve asked, shaking too.
- Yeah, I think so...  go ahead - the teacher said
When we where out of the Classroom, I was returning to normality.
- Steve... Steve.... I can't believe this.... This is just, impossible... I said
- I wish this was impossible, Jerry... but it isn't - Steve said, crying a little
In that moment, something terrible happened.
One of the cars that where parked outside of the School, turned on, mysteriously. We could hear static in its radio.
- OMG, not now, please! Not here! - Steve said, with panic.
It was too late. Without no one driving it, the car started at a big speed, and he destroyed one of the School's walls. It was going in our direction.
But the car didn't seemed to be damaged. That was impossible. It was like if it was protected by a special barrier.
- Run, Jerry! Run!!! - Steve said
We tried to run as fast as we could, but it was in vain. The car soon reached us. We didn't have another option. We jumped out of its way, saving our lives for a moment.
But it haven't finished already.
The car turned to our direction, again. Then, it started its way with a bigger velocity. Everyone, that seemed to heard already the car sounds, where looking at us through the windows terrorized, hoping that we didn't got hurt.
But whe didn't have no where to run. We where surrounded by walls. The car was about to kill us. But when he was 1 second away to reach its goal, I screamed to Steve:
- JUMP!!! -
And we did. The car crashed to the wall, damaging itself. The special barrier seemed to be gone. Steve and I remained alive standing in the car's top.
The director immediatly called our parents, and they went to the School, really worried.
- Jerry!! What happened! The director told me that you and Steve where about to be killed by a car without a driver!!! -
- I'm ok, mom... don't worry - I said
- Jerry... what happens? These last days have been really strange... do you have something to tell me that I don't know? -
I didn't know how to answer that. I really wanted my mom to know what was going on, but I knew that if I tell her she would get crazy.
- Nothing, mom. I think all this are only matches... -
After that, my mom looked at me, still worried. Then, she taked me back to home, where I tried to forget what happened in School, but I couldn't. My big question was:
What is he going to try tomorrow???

Made by Je45rry             4522912 All rights reserved          Part 10 coming soon!

2 comments: