Tuesday, May 1, 2012

+ Information: Medieval Party!

Hello everyone! I know that I haven't posted anything in 3 weeks, and I'm really sorry. I have been really busy with daily life, school and other things, like always. But please take note that I haven't quit Club Penguin; I'm just quit busy. And now, before I start this post, I would like to announce something: This " + Information" title is the newest feature of the blog, it will help you to know more about special things in the island. Remember that I always post relevant information about Club Penguin, and this time, I will talk about the upcoming Club Penguin's event: the Medieval Party! Yeah! I remember when it was 2010, and I experienced my first Medieval Party ever. It was awesome! There where Medieval decorations everywhere, awesome rooms, and there where 2 Quests Underground: "Ye Knight's Quest" and "Ye Knight's Quest 2" Later,  in 2011, "Ye Knight's Quest 3" would be launched at the Medieval Party. If you have been playing Club Penguin since 2010, you should know that this party is really special, because almost all the rooms where fully decorated with special things, and there where free items. I've always said that this is one of my favorite Parties in Club Penguin; I really like the special features of this Party. Here is one picture of the Medieval Party 2010, when I was new at Club Penguin: ( and I just made this blog )


Can you see me in the Picture? It was me, 2 years ago! Those are my oldest clothes, indeed. Well, as you can see, there is a "Knights Needed" poster at the left - down side of the picture. When you clicked at it during the party, it would send you where the "Knight's Quests" where located. As you may know, the "Knight's Quests" where special rooms where you had to pass and complete some quests, in order to get to the final room and get your prize. Each Quest is very different each from the other, and each quest is more interesting and difficult than the one before. The first Medieval Quest was made in 2009, the second one in 2010, the Third one ( and the most recent ) was made last year, 2011. And this year, it is expected that Club Penguin will launch the 4th Knight's Quest. If you can remember, all of these quests are member - only. The last Knight's Quest usually contains an exclusive prize at the end of each one of them; but once you pass a Quest you are able to skip all the rooms and get to the final one. Now, I will show you a list about some interesting notes about the Medieval Party:

- Herbert once used the Hydras ( in "Ye Knight's Quest 3" ) to attack the EPF
- The Boiler Room once contained a special Pin in 2010
- There is a "Magic Mirror" at the Ski Hill
- This Party is one of the oldest parties ever known in CP
- The Lighthouse always had a secret free item
- It is one of the Parties with most decorated rooms ever

And guess what? I have 2 sneak peeks of this year's Medieval Party! Here they are:


They seem awesome, right? In the first picture, we can see a Dragon, similar to the Hydras at the "Ye Knight's Quest 3" According to some sources, it will be named " Dragon King". I think it will show up in the 4th Medieval Quest. or maybe in the 3rd one, with the other 3 Hydras. It seems quite interesting, right? And the second picture, it appears to be a special room. I would say it's the Beach, but it is really different that the Medieval Parties before; so it could be a brand - new room that will appear this year. it seems like a "Smurf" Village, don't you think? ;) Well, I hope you liked this post. But before I end this post, I would like to say something: remember that, if you have any question about this or you simply want to talk with me, you can send your comment below. But please don't say any bad words or offensive things. Thanks for visiting this blog. And take note: I am not quitting Club Penguin and I don't want to do so. I hope I will be able to continue posting until the 3rd Anniversary of Club Penguin Info, and maybe further. Thanks again, and see you later in Club Penguin Island! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment