Friday, April 8, 2011

Reviewed by You: Animals!

Hello penguins! Billybob has posted in the CP Community Blog the "Reviewed by You" of this week. If you remember, last week he asked: What's your favorite room of the Party? ( April Fools Party ) I told you that my favorite room was the "Stair Dimension" Why? Well, because it was really original... al those stairs, ways and chambers where really confusing and awesome, though I only saw it in a photo, because believe it or not, I'm not a member! I got all my clothes from unlocked items of Club Penguin videogames, codes, etc. But if you are a member and you visited the dimensions, you could clearly notice that each single dimension was different, and realy cool. I think that this year's April Fools Party was the best one Club Pengin ever had. I hope that next April Fools Party will be more awesome! Well, Arctic293's answer was selected! Here is what she said:

Hmm... that's a tough one. Well, I'd have to say the Stair Dimension, because it is fun and my penguin gets to walk upside down and dance upside down as well!! waddle on cp!!

 
I agree with you, Arctic 293! Though it was a really short answer, I think that it is a good one... Well, in the post Billybob also remembers that the Earth Day Party is going to arrive this month ( April 21 ) , so he made a question about the planet this week. Here is what he said: This week we'd like to talk about animals. During the upcoming Earth Day Party, we'll be celebrating animals and their natural habitats. We want to help protect the environment and endangered animals like the Snow Leopard. So we want to know... What is your favorite animal, and what do you like best about it? Let's see, my favorite animal is, the dog! I like that they are really good with humans, and that they protect us. I'm really glad that CP worries about the animals and nature, and that they want to help! I really agree with their idea about protecting endangered species, like the Snow Leopard. What do you think? Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment