Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Reviewed by You: Helpful Friends!

Hello everyone! Today Billybob posted in the Club Penguin Community Blog the "Reviewed by You" of this week. Its is named "Helpful Friends" As you may know, we all have friends in Club Penguin and in real life, right? Well, in my opinion, every single friend everyone has must be helpful, because that's what friends do for their own friends. Some of the easiest way to be a helpful friend is to playing with him/her in a game, go to a party of its own, or just have fun with him/her. But even in Club Penguin, we have helped several real - life friends. One good example is the "Coins for Change" event that takes place every year in December, by donating virtual coins to transform them to real ones, so we can help people in need and other causes. Those people in need, though they haven't met that person that donated virtual coins to help him/her, already know he/she is friendly with other people. We have to always be helpful friends with our own friends, trying to make him/her a better person. Now, last week's "Reviewed by You" question was about our first memory about the first time we logged - in Club Penguin. Billybob already choosed an answer, Erica777´s answer was selected! Congratulations! Now, let's read what she says about her first memory in Club Penguin Island:

  
Hey CP i'm so glad you asked that question. The first time I logged into Club Penguin I was very young. I remember standing in the town just wondering where I should waddle off to first. Suddenly a bright blue penguin waddled up to me and said "hey you new here". I shyly said yeah how did you know. She said I looked confused. I asked where you can get the best refreshments. The blue penguin grinned and said "thats easy it's the coffee shop. When I walked into the coffee shop I knew by all the friendly faces and different people that I was perfectly safe on my new favourite site Club Penguin :D.
P.S. I want to thank BlueJunieB for being the first to add me as a buddy. YOU ROCK

Very nice memory, Erica777! I think that that bright - blue penguin might know you where new in there because when we arrive to Club Penguin for the first time, we don't have wear on, and we don't know where to go first because we don't know anything about all that. But now, Billybob announced that when a new penguin is created, we should go to a special "Welcome" room and receive free welcome - items. There, you can welcome every new penguin! But I certainly don't know if the new penguins can come back to that special room once they leave it... Well, we are always glad to receive new friends, specially me! :) Now, Billybob says to us: Tell us about someone that's been helpful to you, and why you think they should be featured on the blog. Well, that's something difficult... I have so many helpful - friends! Like Loulou11207, Davidhopper, Dark Falkner, Pips4lucy, Sevalbar, JT, Chuckyb13, Monstercjr, Saraapril, Flipper14354, Jasfriend1, and many others :) All those friends helped me on something, like earning new stamps, earning coins, or have fun! What's that special penguin that has been very helpful with you always? Send a comment with your opinion about all this, thanks for reading and see you later in Club Penguin! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment