Monday, January 24, 2011

4522912 ( Part 6 )


"Why dont you answer my calls?"
In that moment I was in panic. Who impressed that? Why?
I keeped the paper in my Schoolbag. Then I heard that my mom was waking up. I didn't said anything about what I found. I only remained in Silence. Then something terrible happened. The Phone was ringing.
I ran to it, thinking:
"It can't be, it can't be" I keeped thinking, worried. But when I taked the Telephone, I almost scream. I couldn't believe it.
"Uncoming call from 4522912"
I didn't know what to do. I was scared.
I waited some seconds until the phone stopped ringing. That relaxed me a little bit. My mom and I entered the car and we went to School.
- Tell me, Jerry... who called? - said my mom
- Umm... I don't know... - I said. But the real thing was that I already had a suggestion...
- Ok... -
It was a cloudy day, and it was going to rain really soon.
My mom let me at the School's entrance, as always. When I entered the Classroom, everyone stared at me.
- Is something wrong? - I said
- We... know that you called 4522912, Jerry... - said one of my classmates
- Two things: #1 I didn't called. Steve called. #2 Who told you that we called 4522912? - I said, curious.
No one said nothing for some seconds, until another classmate said:
- I received a message to my Cellphone - he said, at the same time he gave me his cellphone.
I toked it, and when I saw what it said I was terrorized.
"Hi, you. You may know Jerry and Steve from your School's group. Just to make you know, they called me, and, as you may know, that's a big error. Stay secure. Don't call me."
                                                                     From: 4522912 ( Unknown number ) 
- Everyone of this group received the Message, Jerry. We are... scared - said another one.
I couldn't believe it. Then something made me shake.
Someone was calling my cellphone. I toked it, and I saw with horror:
Uncoming call from 4522912
I couldn't continue like that, so I responded.
- Hello? - I said, scared
- You called. Now you need to pass the Test - I heard, through the Cellphone.
- What are you talking about? -
- I will be trying to make contact with you, through many sources. You have already seen two of them - he/it said. The voice was full of static. Then I remembered. The two sources where the Telephone and the Impressor.
- You have 5 days. If you don't respond me in any of all thouse sources, you will stay alive. If you respond, you die -
                                                                                          Made by Je45rry
( Part 7 coming soon! ) 4522912 All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment