Friday, November 11, 2011

Reviewed by You: Igloo Items!

Hello everyone! Yesterday, Happy77 released the "Reviewed by You" of this week; which is named "Igloo Items" ( like the same topic of my last post ) In this Reviewed by You, Happy77 talks about the Igloo Items. As you may know, Igloo Items are the items that you can buy at the "Furniture Catalog", and that you can use to decorate your Igloo your own way; however you want, using themes like Halloween, Easter Party, Christmas, etc. Also, the Club Penguin Team selects the Igloos with the best Items; to show them at the "Featured Igloos", special Contests, and more. If you can remember, last week the "Reviewed by You" question was about our favorite game, and of all the great answers, one of them was selected. It was Ubatha's answer! Here is what she/he said about this:


I think my fave game would be either Aqua Grabber or Jet Pack Adventure! Both of those can earn over 300 coins if you play awhile! Then I can get more cute puffles! Thanks to my pink puffle and green puffle for earning extra points! WADDLE ON CP! happy halloween! 
P.S who got close to a pound of candy?

I also like Jet - Pack Adventure, Ubatha! I also like Aqua Grabber game, it's really interesting to dive into the ocean, find pearls and sometimes, meet the Mysterious Giant Squid. It's awesome. I agree with you that we can get many coins playing them a little while. Do you know another game where we can win many coins easily? The new Game, Pufflescape! Yes! I won many coins in that game just by playing some levels. It's really cool! Well, now Happy77 asks us something different. Here is what he says about: Now for our next Reviewed by You... As you know, we just released new igloo and furniture catalogs. It got me thinking... What's your favorite igloo item of all time, and what do you like best about it? Well, my favorite Igloo Item ever was the Snow Forts' items. It was so funny to use them to create laberints, passages, and obviously, Snow Forts where we can play together. It's really nice to me. What's your favorite Igloo Item? Thanks for reading and see you later in Club Penguin! :D

NOTE: I will like to announce something really important: I am now the new Author of  "Club Penguin Watchers", which owner is my friend Chuckyb13. Click here to visit the page. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment