Saturday, November 26, 2011

Card - Jitsu Party 2011!



Hello everyone! How are you today? I'm very good, thanks! I know that I am posting this late, and I am really sorry, but anyways, here is it: the first ever Card - Jitsu Party is on now! In this party, many parts of the Island has been decorated the Ninja - Style; the building are ancient - China's designs, the trees and the decorations seems to be from a picture of China. Also, something that you should know, is that the Island has been separated into 2 Teams: Team Fire and Team Water. Team Fire is in the left side of the Island, while Team Water locates at the right side of it. Also, one thing you may know about this party is that EVERYONE ( this means nonmembers and members ) will be able to play Card - Jitsu Fire and Card - Jitsu Water, so they can earn their respective suits. But there is a special room for members - only that is located at the Forest and the Dock. It will lead Ninjas to Battle for their own sides, Fire or Water. But there's also a special room for everyone that is located at the Stadium. It is really funny, I have already played it. It's like normal Card - Jitsu, but instead of Cards, you make your team with other penguins to help you win. Here is a list of my favorite rooms in all the party:

- Snow Forts
- Stadium
- Card - Jitsu Water Dojo ( Must check! )
- Card- Jitsu Fire Dojo ( Must check! )
- Stage ( New Play! )
- Plaza ( Free Item! )
- Town ( Free Item! )
- Forest
- Cove


If you want to relax and have a very nice time with friends, you can go to the Cove! For me, is the most beautiful and relaxing room that ever existed in Club Penguin. If you are not a Ninja yet, you can earn your Black Belt at the Dojo ( the normal one ) by playing normal Card - Jitsu. I am still doing my best to become a Water Ninja ( I'm already a Fire Ninja since long time ago ) but it's quite difficult. Well, I have made a special video to explain you better about this Party. It is the 2nd video I have uploaded to Youtube; I will make a new video each party. But before I show the video to you, I have to tell you that Billybob posted something new at Club Penguin's Official Blog. Here is what he says about: We've officially launched the first ever Card-Jitsu Party! We're excited to see so many ninjas celebrating... Have you discovered the big surprise for Fire and Water Ninjas yet? For the first time ever, ninjas can change the weather!! You just need 2 or more ninjas to dance outside. The more ninjas dancing, the more awesome it gets. That sounds really awesome, Billybob! I really like this party... it's awesome! Well, here is the video I made. Please watch it, and tell me what you think about it. Thanks for reading and see you later in Club Penguin Island! :D
I'm sorry but I had problems uploading the Video. I made it, but I can't upload it by some weird reasons. I am really sorry :( Well, hope you liked the post, though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment