Saturday, September 3, 2011

Reviewed by You: Apps!

Note: Please vote for me in Duckiee's CP Awards by posting a comment here. Thanks! :D

Hello everyone! I am sorry by not posting anything last week, I was only focused in the Great Snow Race and in Operation Hibernation. I would like to announce something very important: I am now the new author of "Club Penguin Spies", Zootycooner's blog. I still haven't posted anything yet, but I will do really soon ( today ) Well, as many of you may know, some days ago Billybob announced that Club Penguin will release its first App Ever! For those who don't know, an App is an abbreviation for the word "Applications" Usually, Apps are made specially for Mac products, such as iPhones, iPads, iTouchs, etc. Though the Club Penguin Team didn't revealed any info about the future new app, they said that it will be released very soon. Maybe it will be free for Club Penguin users, maybe not. I think that this app will have some features similar of others Club Penguin games, such as transfer coins to our online penguin account. That would be great! Well, last "Reviewed by You!" post was about EPF Agents. Rosie92853's answer was selected! Here is what she says about:


I totally think that Tif000 is the best epf agent because she completed all her missions right away and she is always trying very hard to complete the feild-ops,and when she sees other penguins asking for help with the feild-ops she helps them,she never gives up when doing system defender.Mostly I think she is just very helpfull and good at never giving up! Waddle on cp!

Very nice answer, Rosie! Your friend Tif000 is really doing a great job at the EPF Agency. It's very good to help other agents in need! Congratulations, Tif000! Well, this week's "Reviewed by You!" question is about the future new ( and first! ) Club Penguin App. Here is what Billybob says: Yesterday we mentioned that we're just about finished our very first mobile app! So for this week's Reviewed by You, we want to know... If you were to make your own mobile app, what would it be? Ummm, that's a very curious question, Billybob! I think that if I could make a mobile app, it would be my Blog's App. It could bring users the opportunity of knowing more about future new CPI Stories, or exclusive posts, and things like that. And you? What's your idea? Please send a comment with your opinion, and thanks for reading. See you later in Club Penguin Island! :D

P.D. #1:
I am sorry about the BIG delay of posting more about my CPI Story "Someone Else" Just to make you know, the final part is very soon. I will post the next part as soon as I can.
P.D.: #2: Club Penguin Spies is organizing a party this Monday, celebrating its opening. If you want to go as VIP, please click and comment here Thanks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment