Friday, September 30, 2011

Special Update from Billybob!

Hello everyone! Before I start talking about this post, I would like to announce that my most recen t CPI Story is now over. Oh yeah, I already posted its last part! ( It's the one before this one ) I recommend you to read it ( for people from 10+ ages ) because the end is quite impressive. I don't want to spoil anything, so please read it and comment what you think about it! I will make a special poll about it later. Now, in this post I'm going to talk about the most recent Billybob Club Penguin Video: Special Updates! Just like the title says, Club Penguin will be having many updates really soon. Here's the video Billybob made for us ( with subtitles in Spanish ) and what he says in the Club Penguin Community's Blog post:




I'm really excited about the next few months in Club Penguin. The team has been working really hard behind the scenes to create some brand new stuff for you... and it's all starting in October! Tonight we're doing some major updates to get the servers ready for some HUGE stuff. As I mentioned last week, sometimes when we do major updates, we end up with some bugs to squash. As always, let us know if you find any, and the team will do their best to squash them as soon as possible! 

According to Billybob, the next 3 Months ( October, November and December ) will be full of brand - new features and updates in Club Penguin. Here is a list about the updates he mentioned in this very - useful and funny video he made with help of the Club Penguin Team:

- "Puffle Launch" App for Android
- Puffle Hats!
- Immediate Puffle Stats
- Update Penguin Chat ( predictible text! )
- New Friend System ( unlimited friends! )
- Halloween Party: Haunted Mansion for everyone!

Awesome, right? Also, I noticed some little details in the video: when Billybob is talking about the "Puffle Stats" thingy, he says something like "sick puffles" Are Puffles going to be able to get sick with all these updates? Oh, no! Well, another detail was that this was Club Penguin's Team first Video -Blog. I think it's awesome! It's going to be very useful, it would increase visits, will be much funnier, and things like that :) What do you think about all this? Did you liked the video? Please send your opinion in a comment! Thanks for reading and see you later in Club Penguin Island! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment