Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Stamp Party taked place!

Hello! As you may know, yesterday my Stamp Party taked place... but anyone more than Flipper14354 and Agentmarland came... First we danced at the Town, then we decided to go to the NightClub to dance there :)


After that, we went to the Snow Forts to get a stamp, and so we did!


Later, we went to the Mountain to play some Sled Racing. I won only one round while Flipper won two! Good game!


Then, we decided to go to the Lighthouse to get another Stamp. I bought a Tuba and began playing! And then, we got the Stamp!


After that we went to play some Card- Jitsu Fire, and Flipper won the first round. But then, he had to leave. But Agentmarland was still there, so we decided to play another round of Card- Jitsu Fire. He won! Because we had almost all the Stamps of the list, this Party was more like a normal Party, but we had so much fun! Thanks for going to my party! NOTE: Starting today my posting delay will be more strong. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment