Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reviewed by You: Igloos!

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not posting these last days, I was busy with school and so many other things, it was a busy week. Well, before I start, I will like to tell you that I have been having problems logging - in Club Penguin, I don't know the reason but I think it is problem only of mine, not a bug. I will see if I can fix this problem really soon. Well, today I was looking the Club Penguin Community's Blog and I saw that the "Reviewed by You!" of these week has been already launched. If you can remember, last week's "Reviewed by You!" was the "Earning Stamps!" one. Sorry but I don't posted that... now this week's theme is about something really special. Something that penguins started to have their own some years before: Igloos! As everyone know, Igloos are the penguin's homes; which are personalizable, it means that you can change items and furniture, you can choose the Igloo desing you want, and you can even put on Music to make your parties more funny! Last week's question was: How many stamps you had, and which one you found hardest to earn? Now, Alexa1girl's answer was selected! Here is what she said as answer:


I have earned 157 stamps!! The hardest stamp for me to earn was probably drill with 30 penguins on the ice berg. It took me such a long time to get it and get in! Because most of the time the ice berg is usually full, so it takes me a while to get inside because penguins are surrounded everywhere!  

Well, the "Ice Berg Drill" stamp was the FIRST STAMP I earned. It was the same day the stamps where released, and it was so easy for me to get it becuase there where already penguins drilling in the Iceberg! I haven't earned too many stamps ( I don't count them, but I know they aren't too much ) Though it is funny to earn them, I don't have many time to earn them. Well, these week Billybob says: Let us know their penguin name, and tell us what you like best about their igloo! Also, he said something else about Igloos. Here is what he said about: We want to do something a little different for Reviewed by You this time. We want to feature an amazing igloo on the blog next week! Has one of your buddies created an igloo that's worth seeing? So this time you will have to answer what do you like of a friend's Igloo, saying his / she Penguin name in the answer. What do you think about this? Feel free to send me all your opinions in a comment. I haven't been receiving comments lately, so please comment to tell me your opinions. Thanks for reading and see you later in Club Penguin! ( If I can fix the problem XD )

No comments:

Post a Comment