Sunday, March 20, 2011

Reviewed by You: Arcade Game!

Hello! I know I'm a little late with this, but I hope that it could be useful for you :) Billybob has posted the "Reviewed by You" of the Week. If you can remember, last week's question was: What games you like to play with your puffle? Yello Pengi8's answer was selected! Here is what he said:

I have a suggestion for all of the Puffles out there who cannot play games with their owners. Orange puffles should play Pizzatron 3000 because they love food so much, they also could put toppings on while you work on the pizza's too. Brown puffles should play Hydro Hopper and they can help you jump higher with gadgets it makes and you may even be able to jump over the buoys! White puffles should play Sled Racing because they love snow! They could make ice with its breath and you could go faster because of the ice. Blue puffles should play ice fishing and it could wear a little fishing hat and it can help you get extra fish.

 Really good analizing, Yello Pengi8! I completely agree with your opinion. Now, Billybob has posted something really interesting... see what he said ( and this week's question )

blog_110317.jpg
Speaking of games... next week there'll be an update to the Dance Lounge with another new game! So we want to know... If you were to invent a new arcade game, what would it be? Write your review as a comment. We'll pick one comment to feature in next week's Reviewed By You. If your review is featured next week, we'll add 10,000 coins to your account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add the coins!

I would invent a puffle - finder game, where your Puffle is lost and you have to find him / she somewhere in the Island following hints. What is your idea? In other news, I will try to post 4522912 Next part today. I know that I have delayed a little in posting it, but don't worry, I will try to post it today. Thanks for reading and see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment