Monday, March 14, 2011

Good News! :D


Hello penguins! After some kind of self - analizing, I have decided to NOT QUIT CLUB PENGUIN until I get something else to post about. I have been thinking about making a new blog of curious information, or about a TV Channel, or something like that. Now, if you have been thinking to quit CP, please read this: I know that you want to quit Blogging about Club Penguin maybe because you think you are not a kid anymore, or because you want to do something else than blogging about CP. Now, I have a solution for you: Try blogging ( or at least verify if there's something new in CP ) for 30 minutes per day. That's enough for a day, don't you think? I mean, try to spend 30 minutes blogging or playing CP per day. If you make this daily, your visits will increase because you are posting frecuently! Now, if you want to qui,t maybe it is because you don't want to leave your followers, or leave your blog. But you can try blogging about something else, something you really enjoy and like! Search for anything you want, you know you can ALWAYS count on me if you do a new blog. Also, I could give you publicity to others so your new blog get more visitors! Yeah! So, what do you think about this? And what do you think I could start blogging about? Please comment with your opinion! :D
P.D.: I will post 4522912's next part soon, so you can't loose it! Please continue visiting :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment