Monday, November 15, 2010

Numbers ( Part 15 )


 - Now, to Madrid! - I said
It took like 1 hour more to arrive to Madrid´s Central Airport. When we arrived, Jasper shouted of happiness:
- We did it, Jerry! We are finally here! -
When we got out of the plane, Jasper seemed a little disappointed.
- What happens, Jasper? - I asked him
- Jerry, we are finally here, but, what do we have to do here? -
-Umm, sincerely, I don´t know... - I said, embarrassed
- So, what´s next? -
- Maybe we have to search in the city and see if we found something out of the normal... -
- Ok -
But then, I remembered all the numbers that appeared before in my notebook, in the clock, in the school...
- Or maybe, the numbers that have appeared before can help us... -
- Yes, Jerry, maybe you are right! -
- What where the numbers? -
- 18 - 09 - 10,  7.36, and 40, 26, 3, 41 -
- Well, the first sequence of numbers ( 18 - 09 - 10 ) meant the day when I saw by the first time those numbers... the numbers 40, 26, 3 and 41 where the geographical coordinates... -
- So the numbers that are left are... -
- 7.36 -
- But, what can mean those numbers? -
- Maybe an hour... - Jasper said
- Maybe... what time is it? -
Jasper was about to say me the time, when he couldn´t talk.
- What´s wrong, Jasper? - I asked him, worried
Jasper turned his head to me and said:
- 7.15 -
                                                                                                                  Made by Je45rry
( Part 16 coming soon )                                                                 

2 comments: