Monday, November 1, 2010

My C.P.I. Halloween Assignment results!

Hello Penguins! Remember the C.P.I. Halloween Assingment? Well, I have my results! Here they are:

                                                      2010 Halloween Costume Stats

Zombie:                 I I I I I I I I I I ( 10 )
Devil:                     I I I I I I I I ( 8 )
Witch:                    I I I I I I I I I
Princess:                I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I ( 21 )
Housewife:            I I ( 2 )
Killer:                    I I I I I I ( 6 )
Sportsman:            I I ( 2 )
Dancer:                 I ( 1 )
Skeleton:               I I I I I ( 5 )
Superhero:            I I I I I I I I I I ( 10 )
Pirates:                  I I I I ( 4 )
Angels:                  I I ( 2 )
Clown:                  I I I ( 3 )
Ghost:                   I I I I I I I I I I I I I ( 13 )
Vampire:               I I I I I ( 5 )
Fairy:                    I I I I I ( 5 )
Pumpkin:              I I I I I I I I ( 8 )
Extern Countries:  I I I I I I ( 6 )

Total of Kids counted: 111 Kids

                                                                         Top 5 Costumes!
First Place: Princess
Second Place: Ghost
Third Places: Zombie and Superhero
Fourth Place: Witch
Fifth Places: Devil and Pumpkin

So, with these information, we can say that the most used and liked costume of the kids in my sector is the Princess Costume! NOTE: I only counted the costumes of the kids I saw in my sector.

And, do you do this C.P.I. Assignment? If yes, send me your results to my Penguin e-mail: je45rry@hotmail.com Thanks and see you later!

1 comment:

  1. It must of been all girls on, because I'm sure no boy would wear that! xD

    ReplyDelete