Sunday, October 14, 2012

+ Information: Halloween Party!



Hello everyone! How are you today? I hope fine! I know that many of you already know about the Halloween Party that's coming up next week in October 18, and the "Operation Blackout" that is also going to happen very soon. So, in this post I will talk about everything that is related to the Halloween Party right now. Let's begin: I think that everyone already knows that Club Penguin already made another Music Video Cartoon, this time performing not only Cadence but the Penguin Band. It is named "The Ghosts Just Wanna Dance" I think this song is really catchy because of the lyrics, although they are quite spooky. The Music Video shows 3 penguins entering a very big Mansion, just to find out that it's haunted by ghosts. But then, the penguins find out that the ghosts just wanna dance! So yes, that's why the song was named that way, haha :P And guess what: the ghosts at the Mansion are Cadence and the Penguin Band members. But the video contains a very mysterious secret: we'll talk about that later in this post. Down here is the video if you haven't seen it yet. And just to remind you, this is the third Music Video Club Penguin has made until now; the first one was "The Party Starts Now" and the second one was "Anchors Aweigh".


Awesome, right? Now, changing the topic, I think that most of you know that this year's party will have, as main attraction, the lost ( and haunted ) Mansion of Uncle Gariwald VIII... And yes, it's the same Mansion that appears in the music video that's located above this. According to Gary the Gadget Guy ( Gariwald VIII's nephew ) both mansion and owner disappeared during a Halloween night many years ago. During this Halloween Party the Mansion will return, and Gary wants us to find out what happened to his Uncle. Sounds creepy, right? Well, Club Penguin has recently released 2 sneak peek - videos to Youtube about the Mansion. The penguins that appear at the videos are Club Penguin's newest bloggers: Polo Field and Businesmoose! Each one of them appear in a different video, showing us their travels around the building. Here is the video about Polo Field's journey and discoveries:


Thanks to my friend Saraapril for this video. What do you think of it? In my opinion, the ending was quite creepy. Watching Uncle Gariwald VIII's ghost pulling that lever was very intriguing :O I think that everyone knows that members will be able to turn into ghosts during the party, right? Well, I suppose that the machine at the end of the video is the one that transforms penguins into ghosts. But there's something there that scares me: ghosts are supposed to be dead, so if we enter that machine to turn into those creatures we will get... well, I think some of you know what I'm talking about :/ But remember: we can only turn into ghosts there in Club Penguin because it's fun, but never in real life. Now, let's continue to the next video, where we can watch Businesmoose's visit to the Mansion. This video is like the second part of Polo Field's video, because it seems to take place after Polo turned into a ghost. Here it is if you haven't seen it already:


Very interesting and scary at the same time... In the video we can see how Polo Field makes mysterious appearances all over the Mansion, but Businesmoose doesn't realizes that completely until the last seconds of the video. And I have to admit that, the first time I saw this video, I was quite shocked. The way the penguin - ghost reacted was something I never imagined to see in Club Penguin. Also, the background music at the video is very creepy, don't you think? There have been so much improves in CP these last months, and I think that this party will be full of them. I really liked both videos, and though there are some things that makes me feel strange, I think that this will be the best - and - scariest Halloween Party Club Penguin will ever have by now. Now that I've shown you these 3 videos, let's talk about a different topic involving the EPF and Herbert P. Bear: Operation Blackout.

OPERATION BLACKOUT

Since last year there where speculations about a new EPF Mission or task named "Operation Blackout". What I first thought was that Herbert was planning to darken out the Island completely ( a blackout ) but I couldn't find out why. I mean, creating night in the Island won't bring heat, right? Everything Herbert wants to achieve with his plans is to end with our "noisy and annoying" parties and bring a warm temperature to the Island. So maybe what he wants to do with this new Operation is to end with our parties by leaving CP in darkness. But, what is he going to do exactly? Well, at first there where many theories, but now we can try to guess what Herbert is going to do. At the "Ghosts Just Wanna Dance" Music Video, we can see Herbert at the very first seconds of it. Here is a picture:


As you can see, I have made an Orange rectangle around Herbert P. Bear. He seems to be holding a sheet of paper, where a picture of the Sun has been crossed out. Though I really don't think Herbert's plan is to destroy the Sun, I think that he may try to block its light from reaching CP Island. Also, Billybob ( Lane Merrifield ) said that Operation Blackout ( OB for short ) will occur this month or November. And as many of you know, Club Penguin always darkens during the Halloween Party; by a storm, a solar eclipse, etc. So I think that OB will happen simultaneously with the Halloween Party. I think that having the Party at the same time we deal with Herbert would be something really interesting :D What do you think? If you didn't knew, Herbert now has his own Twitter Account: [ @clubherbert ] In there, you can ask him some question about his plans, but he won't say too much about them.

Before ending this post, I would like to add some things: It's said that "Night of the Living Sled 4" will be launched next year. Now, I have found a video in Youtube that shows us the Storyboard of the 4th part of these great cartoons! A storyboard is like the first idea for making something, and it has to be approved by many people before its official production starts. Although it was uploaded to Youtube last year, I think some of you haven't seen it yet. Here it is:


I found this video really funny and very well done :) I think that, once launched in Club Penguin, it will be the best "Night of the Living Sled" part to watch. With all these stuff happening around Club Penguin, I think that this year's Halloween Party will be much better than all the ones before. What do you think? I can hardly wait to October 18! I'm sure that we will have so much fun during all these events. Also, there are going to happen many other things these days. One example is that we will finally be able to meet Herbert P. Bear in the Island, as well as add him as a Friend! ( if he's not very grumpy, haha ) Please feel free to send a comment below with your opinion or any question you have about all this, and I will be glad to answer back. Thanks for reading and see you later in Club Penguin Island! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment