Friday, October 8, 2010

Newspaper #260!


Hello! Yesterday Club Penguin released the Club Penguin Times #260. This edition talks about the Halloween Igloo Contest, the Club Penguin 5th´s Anniversary and more. Also, Club Penguin has announced the Halloween Igloo Contest of this Year, that will take place between October 15 - 17 Also, there´s a caption that talks about Club Penguin´s 5th Anniversary. Attention!: If you see at the Image of the Blue Penguin´s Hat at the Caption, you can see that the Colors are Orange and Yellow! I don´t know if these are the colors for this year... but it is very probable! This are the Upcoming events:

- October 8: Secrets of the Bamboo Forest at the Stage, New Postcards
- October 15: New Better Igloos
- October 15 - 17: Halloween Igloo Decorating Contest

Also, remember that my Halloween Costume Contest continues open. I have only received Jasfriend1´s submission. See you later!

10 comments:

  1. hey je45rry when are you going to anounce the results for the halloween costume contest

    ReplyDelete
  2. On October 20 I will stop receiving sumbissions, and then I will put a Poll of the Best Costume. The Winner will be announced once that poll finishes. Also, really good Costume, Jasfriend1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je45rry Check your email I sent you something for a post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi je45rry im really thank you for commenting on my blog if you could keep doing that that would be really really really helpful:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and can you please add me to your blogroll that also be really helpful:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. he je45rry are you going to use that picture I sent you in a post

    P.S. new community post, and can i meet you on club penguin sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sending me that Picture! I would be really glad to meet you in Club Penguin sometime, but I´m sorry that I can´t meet you today because I have many things to do, so maybe I can meet you in CP tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete