Saturday, September 18, 2010

Neswpaper #257!


Hello penguins! I am really sorry for the REALLY BIG delay I had the last days. Well, last Thursday Club Penguin released their Newspaper edition #257. On this edition Club Penguin tell us many things, one of them is a Showdown at the Stadium. I think that this is related to the "Club Penguin Game Day" game ( that is now available for some places of the world ) This will be available at the Stadium on September 24.
This are the upcoming events:
September 17: Fairy Fables at Stage
September 24: Snow and Sports Catalog
October 1: Penguin Style
October 5: New Cart Surfer Stamps
Also, no one sent me a Story to my penguin e-mail for the Story Contest... if you still want to participate, I let you to send me your story to my penguin e-mail ( je45rry@hotmail.com ) until next Wednesday, October 22. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment